Tuesday 7 May 2013

Das Shoppe

My duties on the Saturday of the Spring Moot took me to the camps of many factions as I accompanied Master Healer Raven Fire. One camp was that of the Viper Faction and I enjoyed shelter from the weather beneath the canvas as issues were discussed and resolved. Outside, close to the gate of the Vipers was Das Shoppe, a twin poled tent carrying flags above the canvas roof. Chairs and tables lay outside of the entrance providing a welcome rest for the travelers who called by.



My urge was to reach for my pen and sketchbook, but discussions and intent listening was needed, not to mention I would have had to rudely turn my back our hosts to turn my attention fully to the tent. Needless to say it was my first port of call on Sunday morning to put the scene within my mind to the paper of the sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment