Monday 5 August 2013

The Bees Command Tent.




In the early afternoon I found myself sitting in the entrance to the Shian Tent looking out across a quiet Wolves Camp. The pack had decided to head of in search of lunch, but I decided to delay my meal while I sketched the Bees command tent. Normally the tent bustled with the group in their black and yellow battle colours, but this time only a solitary member sat within the shade and held a vigil on the camp. I had been meaning to sketch their tent for a while but had never seemed to find the time to do it, it would have been a shame to miss the opportunity of a quiet hour and not capture an image of their campaign home.

2 comments:

  1. really good sketch, this image does not do it justice, the real picture is amazing, thanks very much for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Craig, very kind of you to say so.
    I think it is great tent BTW ;o)

    ReplyDelete