Tuesday 27 August 2013

Das Shoppe Part 2


My final wander of the gathering took me up to the Vipers Camp. Das Shoppe had replaced their distinctive old tent with a new marquee and it stood proudly by the entrance to the faction. I was made welcome and encouraged to sit where I felt happiest to sketch. For an hour I enjoyed the bright sunshine and banter with those tending das shoppe, those calling in and those passing by. I am always glad of some encouragement and a chance to chat, the Vipers of all ages who stopped by were not in short supply and I am grateful.


As I finished up and said farewell I could see a battle raging in the market place, I picked up my pace and headed for the Healers Guild to grab a sash before dashing into the melee to do what I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment