Monday 4 August 2014

A Meditation for The Order of Fenris


As midday approached, I headed back to the wolf camp. The gate guards informed me all was well and the morning had been quiet, it was good to hear and a welcome contrast to the battle on Friday evening. We had lost some devoted souls during the battle. One group who had suffered losses was the Order of Fenris. My mind was still set in remembrance and respect from my work earlier in the day and I decided to sit and sketch their camp while I spared the fallen brothers time and thought (as I did for Jacob of the Bees)


Beyond the fence the rest of the Order were getting ready for their day, it was good to hear their calls and banter. It reminds me to sharpen my healing arts to help those who stand in the front line.

No comments:

Post a Comment