Tuesday 6 May 2014

Welcome Rest for the Gryphon Warriors.


The second full day of the moot seemed to hold the promise of spring as I set forth from the Wolf Camp to wander the fields. I crossed the merchants field and found myself walking by the Gryphons. The steady sound of snoring rose from many of the tents as I passed by, no doubt the Gryphons were enjoying a quiet mornings rest after a hectic night of guarding and fighting the boarders of their camp. I am certainly not one to deny such people their rest.

Quietly I sat myself down besides their faction gate and sketched the tent and standard of the Order Of Mythras. One or two of the early risers from the Gryphons bid me good morning as they passed by. I returned their greetings and once I was finished with my drawing I continued my stroll, leaving the rest of the camp to awaken to a fine dawn.

2 comments:

  1. Exemplary work sir. As a member of the OoM I can say that this picture had been seen by a number of the order and we all agree that it is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks James, please feel free to copy the image and use it for the OoM. If you (or any of the others in your faction) want any other sketches doing, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete